Plant-based BBQ Ribs
-1 bag Asantne Plant-based Pastor
-50g of Sugar
-20g of Whiskey
-50g of chopped onions
-Salt to taste
-50g of Olive Oil
- Blend the tomato, 80% of the olive oil, salt, sugar, and Whiskey.
- Sauté the onions with olive oil on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, until the onions are lightly brown & caramelized. Add the blend of tomato
- Open the bag of Asanté Plant-based Pastor and separate the filets from the sauce. Cut the filets in halve to resemble thin ribs.
- Mix the Asanté sauce with the other ingredients in the saucepan. Give it a good whisk.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer for at least 20 min, until the sauce has a chunky consistency stirring occasionally.
- Pre-heat oven to 300o and transfer the Plant-based ribs over an oiled oven container and pour the sauce over.
Cook for 20 min until the top of the Plant-based ribs look glazed.
*Serve with corn and fries.
- 3) Quick Lunch,
- 4) Dinner,
- 8) Pastor,