Recipe: Plant-Based "Chile en Nogada"
-2 bags of Ceviche from Asanté
-8 “Chiles Poblanos”
-2 red pomegranate, shelled
-80 grams of parsley, chopped
-100 grams of onion, finely chopped
-2 cloves of garlic
-50 grams of raisin, hydrated
-100 grams of almonds, peeled, toasted and chopped
-300 grams of pear, peeled and chopped
-300 grams of golden apple, peeled and diced
-50 grams of sugar
-5 grams of ground cinnamon
*salt and pepper to taste
-1/2 kg of walnut, peeled
-100 grams of almond, peeled
-80 grams of sugar
-400 milliliters of white wine
-200 grams of vegan cheese
-Nutmeg, to taste
-Soy-milk or almond milk, to taste
-For the Chile:
- Put the chiles over direct heat to burn the skin slightly.
2. Put them in a bag and let them sweat for 20 minutes
3. Remove the seeds
-For the filling:
- Put the onion and minced garlic in a pan
2. Add the Ceviche from Asanté for 3-5 minutes
3. Add the almonds, raisins and acitrón.
4. Add the pears and apples and cook for 5 more minutes
-For the Nogada:
- Add the white wine, almonds and walnuts to the fire; let it reduce and add nutmeg.
2. Let it cool off
3. Once cold, blend with the soy milk, vegan cheese and sugar
4. Finally: fill the chiles, cover with the sauce and decorate with chopped parsley and the pomegranate grains.
- 10) Ceviche,
- 4) Dinner,