For the plant-based fish
- 1bag of Asanté Plant-based Ceviche cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Dried Seaweed cut in small squares
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the spicy mayo
- 2 tablespoons Vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
For The Bowl
- 1 cup cooked short-grain brown rice or sushi white rice
- 1 cup cucumbers, (from 2 Persian) peeled and diced 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 medium Hass avocado, (3 ounces) sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced for garnish
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Reduced sodium soy or gluten-free tamari, for serving (optional)
- sriracha, for serving (optional)
- In a small bowl combine the vegan mayonnaise and sriracha, thin with a little water to drizzle.
2. In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sriracha. Gently toss to combine and set aside while you prepare the bowls.
- In 2 bowls, layer 1/2 the rice, 1/2 the Asanté ceviche, avocado, cucumber, and scallions.
- Drizzle with spicy mayo and sesame seeds.
*You can serve with extra soy sauce on the side.
- 10) Ceviche,
- 3) Quick Lunch,
- 4) Dinner,